Brown & Brown of NY, Inc. is distinguished from other firms by our exclusive and proprietary programs. We focus on your long-term risk management by proactively reducing the total cost of risk. Our leading edge solutions are the result of our proprietary Rollins 360™ process.
Our divisions boast a wide range of consulting services, exclusive techniques, and innovative products. B&B experts develop customized total risk management programs that are unique to your needs. Programs are renewed and maintained through a continual review and reporting process conducted throughout the year. Our ultimate goal is to give you the best insurance coverage available in the marketplace.
- Best of both worlds – we combine the knowledge and experience of a national broker with the autonomy, creativity and flexibility of an independent firm.
- Full-time risk manager – to deliver services and expertise above and beyond those traditionally provided by the brokerage community.
- Clients’ needs come first – clients are whom we serve and we have to continually win their business! Client management is taken from bureaucratic mediocrity to “customized excellence.”
- Raving fans – our clients are our biggest supporters. Over 80% of our new business is a direct result of introductions from our current clients.
- A continuum of expertise – providing real value in all the evolutionary phases of a company’s growth and development from start-up to fully integrated, mature industry leader.
- Our independence – enables us to partner with the most highly-qualified individuals and firms in specific practice areas, thereby delivering superior programs to our clients.
Our agency is compensated on a commission basis by the insurance company that writes your insurance, whether we are acting as an “agent” or a “broker”. This commission percentage is set by the company, not by us, and is included as a part of the insurance premium you pay. In addition, if the overall volume and loss experience of all the policies we write with a particular company warrant it, we may qualify for additional commission or other types of compensation, on a basis determined by the insurance company and paid by them. Brown & Brown of NY, Inc. assures you that our first priority remains meeting your insurance need and expectations. We would be happy to provide you with further details about our services, our relationship with the insurance companies or our compensation from that company.