Contractor & Construction Practice
With today’s market conditions and the current litigious environment, your insurance and risk management decisions should be made with care. Your broker needs considerable experience in your industry and the know-how to negotiate coverage and terms that meet your specific needs.
Jonathan Raucci of Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) Construction Services Group is one of the top U.S. brokers for construction risk management programs. Our team of specialists has a proven approach to handling the unique insurance requirements of all facets of the construction industry. The CSG Group is comprised of more than 50 professionals, including risk management, safety management, and claims specialists that are dedicated to the construction industry.
Why Choose Brown & Brown for Construction Risk Services?
- One of the top construction insurance and risk management brokers in the U.S.
- Approximately $500 million of construction premiums
- 100s of professionals dedicated solely to the construction industry
- Strong relationships with all major construction underwriters
- At the leading edge of current industry trends
- Creativity, innovation, and the ability to solve complex claims issues
- Best practices focus on claims and safety management
- Captive programs
- Experienced surety team
- Experienced in development and administration of coordinated insurance programs
Simply serving the risk needs of the construction industry is one thing. Developing proactive programs, keeping up with industry changes, and providing consistent value for clients requires a higher level of involvement. Jonathan Raucci Brown & Brown CSG is proud to be very active in a number of construction associations, including:
- CIC of Westchester
- GCA of NY
- STA NY
- Construction Financial Management Association
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
In addition to outstanding customer service, we’re committed to providing access to industry knowledge and experienced professionals who deal with risk on a daily basis. That means state-of-the art advice, more efficient program design, and lower long-term costs of risk. We are not transactional brokers. We’ve built our practice by focusing on lasting relationships – the kind that help you build your business today and in the future.
Articles of Interest
The relationships we have forged with surety carriers allows us to provide clients with the prompt response to their bonding needs that is required in today’s highly competitive marketplace. For many of our clients, our bond expertise provides a critical resource for their business. Our bond experts have extensive experience in analyzing your financial strengths and developing a bond program that matches those strengths.
To inquire about our Construction & Contracting Practice please contact: